Yampa Valley Community Foundation Presents:
The 1st Presentation Party
IMPACT100 - Season 10
Venue: Lookout Lodge
- Please see below for special parking directions
Time: 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Date: November 19, 2015
We invite you to the 1st Presentation Party for Season 10 of IMPACT100. Thank you to the Selection Committee for their time in researching your nominations from the kickoff party. As always it was a difficult decision. This event will feature Rocky Mountain Youth Corps and Routt County Council on Aging.
Season 10 nonprofit presenters will be:
November 19, 2015
February 25, 2016
to Moving Mountains for
hosting our 2nd event at the incredible Lookout Lodge! Due to
limited parking, Moving Mountains will provide VIP shuttle van service from the
parking lot at Yampa Valley Medical Center in front of the Grandkids Childcare
Center, click here for map.Shuttle service will run
to Lookout Lodge every 15 minutes from 6:15pm to 7:00pm.
Shuttles will then be available at the Lodge to return to the parking area
between 8:30 and 9:15pm, or earlier if needed. The venue is only a few minutes
up the road from the parking area, here is the map of its
What is IMPACT100?
Each year members of the community join together to pool their gifts and learn about the needs of local nonprofits. Your IMPACT on our community is magnified by collective giving. Each season has four social events each season that include a delicious catered meal* including beer & wine in various beautiful and comfortable locations.
- Selected local nonprofit organizations make casual, educational presentations at the social events.
- IMPACT100 pools all donations so your contribution becomes a much larger gift. $100 annual contribution per person.
- 100% of each member's tax deductible donation goes directly to support the local community thanks to our event sponsors.
- Generous individuals and businesses from the community cover all event expenses through sponsorship. Thank you for our 15/16 sponsors!
- A vote at the final social event of the year will determine the recipients of the IMPACT100 Fund grants.
- The four events per season are held September, November, February and April at locations TBD.
IMPACT 100 is a program of the Yampa Valley Community Foundation.
For more information or how to join call 970.879.8632 or email email@example.com.
You can pay for your Season 10 membership now by mailing your check made out to YVCF/IMPACT 100 to our address, or simply bring your $100 check (per person, per vote) to the next event. Credit card payments can also be made online under the 'YVCF Funds and Initiatives' menu. (Note that checks are preferred so we an avoid credit card fees.)
"Amazing food, incredible networking and the chance to learn about and give back to your community.If you are looking for a way to get involved, then IMPACT 100 is for you!" - Maren McCutchan
"My husband Curt and I attended the event you had at One Steamboat Place. We just moved to Steamboat last year and we love every minute of it!" - Sue and Curt Thompson
"Thursday's opening party for IMPACT was great...delicious food and fun chatting with friends." - Tara Gedeon
* Includes vegetarian and gluten free options. Catering by Steve Carlson and his team at Big Air Catering.