SEASON 9 First Presentation Party
Thursday, November 20
6:30pm to 8:30pm
Venue: Lookout Lodge
Thank you to Moving Mountains for surprising us with a BRAND NEW venue opportunity IMPACT100 has never seen before, the incredible Lookout Lodge! Due to limited parking, Moving Mountains will provide VIP shuttle van service from the parking lot at Yampa Valley Medical Center in front of the Grandkids Childcare Center, click here for map. Shuttle service will run to Lookout Lodge every 15 minutes from 6:15pm to 7:00pm. Shuttles will then be available at the Lodge to return to the parking area between 8:30 and 9:15pm, or earlier if needed. The venue is only a few minutes up the road from the parking area, here is the map of it's location.
Wear your brightest, fanciest, most unusual (but clean!) socks, because this is a Shoe-Free Home. To honor the owners and Moving Mountains for sharing the home with us, we will all need to leave our shoes at the door.
Venue generously provided by:
IMPACT 100 social events include a delicious catered meal*, beer and wine in various beautiful and comfortable locations. Enjoy an evening out while learning more about your community and how your gift can collectively make a larger impact.
Each year members of the community join together to pool their gifts and learn about the needs of local nonprofits. Your impact on our community is magnified by collective giving. Since 2006, IMPACT 100 has granted over $89,000 to our local nonprofit community.
- Selected local nonprofit organizations make casual, educational presentations at the social events.
- IMPACT 100 pools all donations so your contribution becomes a much larger gift. $100 annual contribution per person.
- 100% of each member's tax deductible donation goes directly to support the local community thanks to our event sponsors.
- Generous individuals and businesses from the community cover all event expenses through sponsorship. To become an IMPACT 100 sponsor email email@example.com.
- A vote at the final social event of the year will determine the recipients of the IMPACT 100 Fund grants.
- The four events per season are held September, November, February and April at locations TBD.
IMPACT 100 is a program of the Yampa Valley Community Foundation.
For more information or how to join call 970.879.8632 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Glas Deffryn Ranch, Steve and Pam Williams
Teddy Hoffman Youth Fund of YVCF
Gary and Sandy Neale
Yampa Valley Community Foundation
Boyd Bass and Barbara Winternitz
You can pay for your Season 9 membership now by mailing your check made out to YVCF/IMPACT 100 to our address, or simply bring your $100 check (per person) to the next event. Credit card payments can also be made online under the 'YVCF Funds and Initiatives' menu. (Note that checks are preferred so we an avoid credit card fees.)
"Amazing food, incredible networking and the chance to learn about and give back to your community.If you are looking for a way to get involved, then IMPACT 100 is for you!" - Maren McCutchan
"My husband Curt and I attended the event you had at One Steamboat Place. We just moved to Steamboat last year and we love every minute of it!" - Sue and Curt Thompson
"Thursday's opening party for IMPACT was great...delicious food and fun chatting with friends." - Tara Gedeon
Presentation Party February 27, 2014:
Presentation Party November 21, 2013:
Season Opening Party September 19, 2013:
* Includes vegetarian and gluten free options. Catering by Steve Carlson and his team at Big Air Catering.